£££ paid for mil-spec electronic component spares, anything from a single pallet to warehouse clearance.
- Particularly interested in Rapier missile launchers, Blindfire Radars, associated generators, test equipment, spare parts & technical documentation.
- These parts can be working or non-working, listed or unlisted, and no guarantees are needed.
- All conditions, quantities & locations (in the UK) considered.
- Anything from electronics & hydraulics to mudguards & covers!
- Also interested in:
1) radar decommissioning or removal (licences A.O.R.)
2) all radar spares esp'y Plessey / Marconi (AR320, AR325, AR327, DN181, Type 101, S711, S723, S743D etc), Watchman
3) Scimitar V radios & spares.
4) any equipment, spares or technical documentation from Marconi / Decca / Plessey / Thales / Racal / MBDA equipment
We will arrange all shipping & transport.
This MILWEB WEBVERT costs just £25 and is displayed for 2 months. WEBVERTS are open to trade and private advertisers from around the world. Your own page with up to 6 pictures will make your advert stand out from the crowd. With over 50,000 visits a week, it really pays to advertise on MILWEB.